September 19, 2021 Comment off
HOW CAN YOU BE A DRIVING FORCE TO BRING ABOUT NEEDED CHANGE WITHIN THE FIELD OF NURSING?
• Explain strategies for effective interprofessional teamwork and collaboration in health care delivery.
• Analyze the implications of working with interprofessional teams in multi–faceted healthcare settings.
• Develop evidence–based nursing interventions to address specific problems and enable systemic change.
Complete the following:
• Describe the problem briefly, along with how it impacts the organization, patients, or the nursing profession (or all of these).
• Describe possible evidence–based interventions for the problem.
• Analyze potential barriers and resistance to change that might come from the organization, patients, or colleagues (or all of these).
• Describe strategies to overcome barriers and resistance to change.
• Develop a plan to implement evidence–based interventions. What steps would you take? What resources might you need?
• Identify other health care professionals to enlist as team members to help drive change in the organization.